Thursday 30 December 2010

Funny thing about blogging...

The great benefit of blogging, if you set out to write something that you at least hope someone else is going to read, is that you are forced to think carefully about what it is you want to write about.

The biggest problem with blogging is that it forces you to think carefully about what it is you want to write about.

Not an original thought I know, but I have come to realise how true this is as I try to keep (even vaguely) to the digital risk meme I am trying to follow in my current series of posts... 

As a 'work in progress', it was always going to meander a bit.  I just had no idea how thinking about digital risk - from both an insurance buyer and seller perspective - would lead me to question such fundamental insurance issues - like uberrima fides.  

The post I am working on now is about changes to the nature and context of disclosure in a connected world.

As you might imagine, this is giving me a real headache!

No comments:

Post a Comment